Friday, November 24, 2017

The Perfect Start To The Day

I came out of the bath to find my Angel awake. The covers were drawn back, and she was at the edge of the bed. Her perfect body, free of clothing, greeted me.

She gave me that look, and parted her legs. I understood immediately that I was going to be late leaving her house, hopefully, her husband would be just as late returning. 

I took my place, kneeling before her. As I lowered my head, I ran my hand along her thighs, drawn to the succulent scent emanating from in between, I descended.

My Angel, not feeling well the last few days, was ready this morning.


I sampled from her vaginal chalice, the sweet nectar of my Goddess. For the better part of an hour, my mouth never lost contact.


Is there any more perfect way to start a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment